Saturday, February 12, 2011

"L" Family Reunion

So, when my Mother in Law said she wanted to pay me to take pictures of their family I immediately said no...that I wouldn't let her pay me, that is.  Then,  I found out she wanted me to do it Christmas day - so I said I would do it for no less than $500 ;).  All kidding aside, I actually found it to be one of my most challenging shoots, which I wasn't expecting.  Maybe it was a combination of wanting to prove to them I knew what I was doing (ha!), or just feeling uneasy about wearing a "different hat" than my usual place in the family - I don't know! Although I had all these great ideas in my head about where and how I wanted the pictures to turn out, I realized with this group I didn't have much control ;)! That said, the pictures didn't turn out how I expected, but I still think we got some beautiful shots.  So, here they are! Thanks to all of the fam' for being so patient with little, bossy old me!








(and, my personal favorite - my budding photographer and his very handsome father)




No comments:

Post a Comment