Sunday, February 6, 2011

Company kickoff

I love doing events!!! In my opinion, it is comparable to a runners high :) In this instance, the event was for a company kickoff.  I was surrounded by 200+ people who were so excited and positive about this company that is just getting it's feet off the ground!  It really was an amazing experience and I KNOW that the company and all the people involved in getting it started have some great days ahead of them.  Thank you for letting me be a part of it!

**As always - all images and content rights belong to Speed of Life Photography AZ 2010-2011 and is copyright protected under Federal law **






























**As always - all images and content rights belong to Speed of Life Photography AZ 2010-2011 and is copyright protected under Federal law **

No comments:

Post a Comment